Email your résumé to email@example.com
The Bench is looking for aspiring jewellers who have a passion for traditional goldsmithing to start their careers with us as an Apprentice Goldsmith in Kelowna, British Columbia.
Being the focal point of the business, our goldsmiths are responsible for performing their craft and helping customers with any job that comes in, big or small. Making the customer happy and earning their trust is our top priority, and our goldsmiths will help bring their jewellery back to life and create new pieces for them.
• Wide range of jobs, from creating custom pieces to ring sizings and polishing
• Use of specialized hand tools and machinery
• Job task planning and organizing, completing all jobs on time
• Customer service
• Developing skills under the direction of our Senior and Master Goldsmiths
• Formal jewellery arts/goldsmithing training
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Previous work experience in jewellery is advantageous (but not required)
The Bench offers an excellent starting salary and benefits as a part of this new and exciting business. When combined with the natural beauty and significant outdoor recreation offered in Kamloops, this employment opportunity is perfect for those looking to perfect their craft in the jewellery industry, and to have a great time while doing it.
Our shop in Kelowna is an exciting place to work in the largest city in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, a region known for lakes, world-class wine and sun. Further information about The Bench can be found at www.benchjewellery.ca