Email your résumé to email@example.com
The Bench is looking for experienced goldsmiths who have a passion for custom design work for our store in Kamloops, British Columbia.
At our shops we pride ourselves on the quality of our work, and with no salespeople the goldsmiths are the main attraction. Being the focal point of the whole business, the goldsmith is responsible for performing their craft and helping customers with any job that comes in, big or small. Making the customer happy and earning their trust is our top priority, and the goldsmith will help bring their jewellery back to life and create new pieces for them.
• Wide range of jobs, from creating custom pieces to ring sizings and polishing
• Use of specialized hand tools and machinery
• Job task planning and organizing, completing all jobs on time
• Helping customers
• Previous experience with custom design and repair work
• Formal goldsmithing training would be an asset
• Ability to do sizing, soldering, cleaning & general repairs
• Previous experience with watch repair and sales is advantageous
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
The Bench offers an excellent salary and the opportunity to be your own boss as a part of this new and exciting business. When combined with the natural beauty and significant outdoor recreation offered in Kamloops, this employment opportunity is perfect for those looking to perfect their craft in the jewellery industry, and to have a great time while doing it.
Located in south-central British Columbia, our shop in Kamloops is an exciting place to work in a growing city with access to shopping and lifestyle amenities, as well as several provincial parks, 13 golf courses, and a world-class ski resort nearby. Further information about The Bench can be found at www.benchjewellery.ca