We are currently seeking jewellery professionals that are interested in an opportunity as the resident goldsmith at our new store in Kelowna, British Columbia.
Each shop prides itself on the quality of its work, and with no salespeople the goldsmiths are the main attraction. Being the focal point of the whole business, the goldsmith is responsible for performing their craft and helping customers with any job that comes in, big or small. Making the customer happy and earning their trust is our top priority, and the goldsmith will help them bring their jewellery back to life and create new pieces for them.
• Wide range of jobs, from polishing to ring sizings to creating custom pieces
• Use of specialized hand tools and machinery
• Job task planning and organizing, completing all jobs on time
• Helping customers
• Previous work experience in the jewellery field
• Formal goldsmithing training would be an asset
• Ability to do sizing, soldering, cleaning & general repairs
• Previous experience with custom work, watch repair and sales is advantageous
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
The Bench offers an excellent salary and the opportunity to be your own boss as a part of this new and exciting business. When combined with the natural beauty and significant outdoor recreation offered in Kelowna, this employment opportunity is perfect for those looking to perfect their craft in the jewellery industry, and to have a great time while doing it.
Located in south-eastern British Columbia, our new shop in Kelowna opened in March 2014. Further information about The Bench can be found at www.benchjewellery.ca
Interested applicants please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org